Specialist In Water and Surf Video Service
Anthony Butler has over ten years experience filming in the water in almost every condition imaginable. From icy Scottish waves, deep Irish open water, tropical surf locations, to action scenes in a river.
With a huge range of clients and projects including BBC Drama, Ch4 Documentary, Low Budget Feature film, online surf content, O2, Volvo, Ford Smax, Animal, Nike 6.0, various production companies and agencies.
- Surf Video.
- Ocean Water Video - Swimming, Surfing, Kayaking, Diving, anything in the water.
- In water scenes for TV, Film, action, drama, comedy.
- Swimming Pool / Diving / Water Slides.
- In Water Lifestyle.
In water and surf, slow motion HD 1080 video at 96fps.
In water and surf 4K video with multiple lens options.
Jib / Crane to bring camera out of water to 12ft up.
Water and surf photography with multiple lens options.
In water and surf audio with waterproofed clip mic system.
- Fitness - Mr B can swim and shoot for hours and match the professional surfers fitness and shoot all the surf sessions needed.
- Surf Video Consultancy - need advice about your film project which involves surfing?
- Surfer scouting / sourcing - need to find the surfer right for your project?
- Location scouting / sourcing - with a huge knowledge of surf spots around the UK and abroad, with valuable knowledge about consistency, conditions etc.
Butler Cade Films
Anthony Butler also works as part of a production company called Butler Cade Films with photographer Peter Cade. Specialising in people and lifestyle, dynamic shots, 4K, from the air, and from the water. Butler Cade Films have clients such as Brittany Ferries, Thomsons, Saga and many more, and have both online, and broadcast advert experience. You can see our showreel here.
Normal Video Services
Need a business promotional video, a videographer, an event video, a wedding, or anything other video service, just contact me with your project and needs.
Since 2006, Anthony Butler / Mr B Productions has been at the forefront of British surf filmmaking. Anthony's work includes four independent feature films released on DVD, Director of Surf Videography / Assistant Editor on the Channel 4 Broadcast documentary The Endless Winter, online film Relative featured in several international film festivals and countless work for clients including BBC Drama, Nike 6.0, Volvo, O2 and Animal. Mr B Productions has the proven experience needed for your surf videos.